LINQ LAS VEGAS: THE COMPLETE TRAVEL GUIDE
Are you looking for a unique and exciting travel destination that offers endless entertainment and luxury? Look no further than the LINQ Las Vegas! This bustling destination in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip offers everything from world-class casinos and dining to thrilling attractions and entertainment. In this complete travel guide, we will explore everything you need to know about LINQ Las Vegas, from its history and location to its top attractions and accommodations.
Table of Contents
- History of LINQ Las Vegas
- Location and Directions
- Attractions at LINQ Las Vegas
- High Roller Observation Wheel
- The LINQ Promenade
- The LINQ Pool
- Casino at LINQ Las Vegas
- Dining at LINQ Las Vegas
- Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar
- Chayo Mexican Kitchen and Tequila Bar
- Hash House A Go Go
- Accommodations at LINQ Las Vegas
- Rooms and Suites
- The Poolside Cabana Rooms
- Tips for Visiting LINQ Las Vegas
History of LINQ Las Vegas
The LINQ Las Vegas first opened in 2014, and it was designed to be a new kind of Las Vegas destination that would appeal to a younger demographic. The property was built on the site of the former O’Shea’s Casino, which was demolished in 2012.
The LINQ Las Vegas is owned by Caesars Entertainment, and it is a part of the larger LINQ Promenade, which is a shopping, dining, and entertainment district that is located on the Las Vegas Strip.
Location and Directions
The LINQ Las Vegas is located at 3535 Las Vegas Boulevard South, which is on the east side of the Las Vegas Strip. If you are arriving by car, you can access the property from the I-15 freeway, or from Las Vegas Boulevard. The property offers valet and self-parking options.
If you are arriving by airplane, the McCarran International Airport is the closest airport to LINQ Las Vegas. You can take a taxi, shuttle, or limousine from the airport to the property.
Attractions at LINQ Las Vegas
There are plenty of attractions to enjoy at LINQ Las Vegas. Here are some of the highlights:
High Roller Observation Wheel
The High Roller Observation Wheel is one of the most popular attractions at LINQ Las Vegas. This massive observation wheel stands 550 feet tall and offers breathtaking views of the Las Vegas skyline. Each cabin on the High Roller can hold up to 40 people, and a full rotation takes about 30 minutes.
The LINQ Promenade
The LINQ Promenade is a pedestrian walkway that is lined with shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues. Some of the highlights include the Brooklyn Bowl, which is a live music venue, and the Polaroid Fotobar, which is a unique photo experience.
The LINQ Pool
The LINQ Pool is a modern and stylish pool area that is located in the heart of the property. The pool offers plenty of space to lounge and soak up the sun, as well as a swim-up bar and private cabanas.
Casino at LINQ Las Vegas
Of course, no Las Vegas destination would be complete without a world-class casino. The casino at LINQ Las Vegas offers a wide variety of gaming options, including slot machines, table games, and sports betting.
Dining at LINQ Las Vegas
There are plenty of dining options to choose from at LINQ Las Vegas. Here are a few of the top restaurants:
Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar
If you’re looking for a fun and casual dining experience, Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar is the perfect choice. This restaurant is owned by celebrity chef Guy Fieri and features a menu of American classics with a unique twist. Some of the highlights include the Bacon Mac-N-Cheese Burger and the Vegas Fries, which are topped with chili, cheese, and onions.
Chayo Mexican Kitchen and Tequila Bar
For something a little more upscale, head to Chayo Mexican Kitchen and Tequila Bar. This restaurant offers a modern twist on traditional Mexican cuisine, as well as an impressive selection of tequilas and cocktails. Be sure to try the Chayo Guacamole, which is made fresh tableside, and the Carne Asada, which is cooked over an open flame.
Hash House A Go Go
If you’re looking for a hearty breakfast or brunch, Hash House A Go Go is the perfect choice. This restaurant is known for its oversized portions and creative twists on classic dishes. Some of the most popular items include the Sage Fried Chicken and Waffles, the Andy’s World Famous Sage Fried Chicken Benedict, and the Big O’ Chicken Pot Pie.
Accommodations at LINQ Las Vegas
If you’re looking for a place to stay at LINQ Las Vegas, there are plenty of options to choose from. Here are a few of the top accommodations:
Rooms and Suites
The guest rooms and suites at LINQ Las Vegas are stylish and modern, with plenty of amenities to ensure a comfortable stay. Standard rooms include a flat-screen TV, a mini-fridge, and a spacious bathroom. Suites offer more space and additional features, such as a separate living room and a wet bar.
The Poolside Cabana Rooms
For a truly luxurious experience, book one of the Poolside Cabana Rooms. These rooms feature a private patio that opens up to the pool area, as well as a comfortable seating area and a flat-screen TV. Guests also have access to a private pool cabana, which comes with a personal attendant, a mini-fridge stocked with refreshments, and a flat-screen TV.
Tips for Visiting LINQ Las Vegas
Here are a few tips to help you make the most of your visit to LINQ Las Vegas:
- Purchase tickets for the High Roller Observation Wheel in advance to avoid long lines.
- Take advantage of the self-parking option, which is free for guests staying at LINQ Las Vegas.
- Check out the LINQ Promenade at night, when the area is lit up with colorful lights.
- Consider booking a room with a view of the High Roller or the Las Vegas skyline.
- Don’t forget to bring comfortable shoes, as there is plenty of walking to do at LINQ Las Vegas.
Whether you’re looking for world-class entertainment, delicious dining options, or luxurious accommodations, LINQ Las Vegas has something for everyone. With its prime location on the Las Vegas Strip and its endless array of attractions, this destination is the perfect choice for your next vacation.
- What is the High Roller Observation Wheel?
- The High Roller Observation Wheel is a 550-foot-tall observation wheel that offers breathtaking views of the Las Vegas skyline.
- What kind of dining options are available at LINQ Las Vegas?
- LINQ Las Vegas offers a variety of dining options, including casual eateries, upscale restaurants, and hearty breakfast spots.
- What kind of accommodations are available at LINQ Las Vegas?
- LINQ Las Vegas offers a range of guest rooms and suites, as well as the luxurious Poolside Cabana Rooms.
- What is the LINQ Promenade?
- The LINQ Promenade is a shopping, dining, and entertainment district located adjacent to LINQ Las Vegas.
- Is self-parking available at LINQ Las Vegas?
- Yes, guests staying at LINQ Las Vegas can take advantage of the free self-parking option.